An unsecured fast loan can generally be obtained by every resident of Estonia aged 18-70. You do not need to submit a income statement for this purpose and you do not need a surety. see 2coolwallpapers.com for further notes
Loan amounts vary from 50 to 3000 euros depending on the credit institution. The maturity of the microloan is usually from 15 days to 24 months.
How do you look for a quick loan issuance process?
- Check out a table of comparative credit terms on our website.
- Visit the websites of lenders that are right for you.
- Register as a user. This requirement varies from organization to organization. Some companies offer an instant opportunity to apply for a loan, some require registration. Registration is usually easy and does not take much time. When registering, use only your personal data and bank account number and confirm the loan agreement with the bank or ID card.
- Select the desired amount and period. Confirm the loan agreement and send the loan application.
- After that, you will be asked to send an SMS to the special number. All the guides can be found on the loan office’s website.
- You will soon receive a short message and / or e-mail reply to your loan application.
- Money is transferred only to your personal bank account!
As stated above, if you take a sms loan for the first time from a credit institution, you will need to identify your identity.
Where can you do that?
Identity can usually be identified at the lender’s office or at a post office representative of the credit institution. A valid passport, ID card or driver’s license is accepted as an identity document. The applicant must be a citizen of the Republic of Estonia or have a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Estonia.
Why is it necessary to identify the person?
Pursuant to the Money Lender and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act, which came into force on 28.01.2008, all loan applicants have to undergo a single identity check based on an identity document before the loan.